CD254 antibody | C01-2D2
CD254 is highly expressed by T lymphocytes and osteoblastic cells and it has been shown that the CD254/RANK interaction also plays a vital role in several immune related processes. These include lymph node and lymphocyte development (Kong et al. 1999), dendritic cell survival (Wong et al. 1997) and T-cell activation (Anderson et al. 1997). CD254 is also involved in apoptosis, through activation of the anti-apoptotic kinase AKT/PKB and the mTOR/S6K signalling pathway.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli derived recombinant protein corresponding to aa 143-317 of human CD254
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0002548 monocyte chemotaxis
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0005125 cytokine activity
- GO:0005164 tumor necrosis factor receptor binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0030316 osteoclast differentiation
- GO:0033209 tumor necrosis factor-mediated signaling pathway
- GO:0034112 positive regulation of homotypic cell-cell adhesion
- GO:0045672 positive regulation of osteoclast differentiation
- GO:0045780 positive regulation of bone resorption
- GO:0050870 positive regulation of T cell activation
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0051466 positive regulation of corticotropin-releasing hormone secretion
- GO:0071812 positive regulation of fever generation by positive regulation of prostaglandin secretion
- GO:0071848 positive regulation of ERK1 and ERK2 cascade via TNFSF11-mediated signaling
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD254 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
Roodman, G.D. (1996) Advances in bone biology: the osteoclast.
Endocr Rev. 17 (4): 308-32.
Kong, Y.Y. et al. (1999) OPGL is a key regulator of osteoclastogenesis, lymphocyte development and lymph-node organogenesis.
Nature. 397 (6717): 315-23.
Anderson, D.M. et al. (1997) A homologue of the TNF receptor and its ligand enhance T-cell growth and dendritic-cell function.
Nature. 390 (6656): 175-9.
Wong, B.R. et al. (1997) TRANCE (tumor necrosis factor [TNF]-related activation-induced cytokine), a new TNF family member predominantly expressed in T cells, is a dendritic cell-specific survival factor.
J Exp Med. 186 (12): 2075-80.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra