Mouse anti CD247
CD247 antibody recognizes the T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 zeta chain, also known as zeta subunit, CD3Z antigen, zeta polypeptide (TiT3 complex), T-cell antigen receptor complex, T-cell surface glycoprotein CD3 zeta chain or TCR zeta chain.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
CD247 is T-cell receptor zeta, which together with T-cell receptor alpha/beta and gamma/delta heterodimers, and with CD3-gamma, -delta and -epsilon, forms the T-cell receptor-CD3 complex. The zeta chain plays an important role in coupling antigen recognition to several intracellular signal-transduction pathways. Low expression of the antigen results in impaired immune response. Two alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding distinct isoforms have been found for CD247 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human CD247 antibody detects a band of 18 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CD247 detects a band of approximately 18 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Purified recombinant fragment of human CD247 expressed in E. coli
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P20963 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CD247 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005737 cytoplasm
- GO:0016032 viral reproduction
- GO:0031295 T cell costimulation
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0050690 regulation of defense response to virus by virus
- GO:0050852 T cell receptor signaling pathway
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD247 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.