CD236 antibody | BGRL100
CD236 is an integral membrane protein which carries the Gerbich blood group antigens. Expression of CD236 is not restricted to erythroid cells, but is broadly distributed in both erythroid and non-erythroid tissues.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered glycine
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acids in the cytoplasmic domain of CD236.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunized Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Storage in frost free freezers is not recommended. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0030863 cortical cytoskeleton
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD236 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for CD236 antibody
King, M.J. et al. (1995) Reactivity with erythroid and non-erythroid tissues of a murine monoclonal antibody to a synthetic peptide having amino acid sequence common to cytoplasmic domain of human glycophorins C and D.
Br J Haematol. 89 (3): 440-8.
Wilder, J.A. et al. (2009) Molecular evolution of GYPC: evidence for recent structural innovation and positive selection in humans.
Mol Biol Evol. 26 (12): 2679-87.
How to Use the Spectraviewer?
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra