CD218a antibody | H44
Filter by Application:F FN Reset
Mouse anti Human CD218a
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD218a recognizes CD218a also known as IL-18 receptor alpha chain. CD218a is a type I transmembrane protein and has a molecular weight of approxiamtely 75-80 kDa. CD218a expresssion has been detected on NK cells, neutrophils, endothelial cells and certain B and T cell subsets. CD218 combines with IL-18 receptor beta chain to form the IL-18 receptor. IL-18 signaling plays a vital role in innate and autoimmnue responses.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human NK cell line NK0 constitutively expressing IL-18 receptors
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10 μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control|
Kitasato, Y. et al. (2004) Enhanced expression of interleukin-18 and its receptor in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis.
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 31 (6): 619-25.
Antibody Characterization Reference
Vermot-Desroches, C. et al. (2005) Monoclonal antibodies specific for the IL-18 receptor.
Cell Immunol. 236 (1-2): 101-4. Cell Immunol. 236 (1-2): 101-4.
References for CD218a antibody
Takei, S. et al. (2011) Soluble interleukin-18 receptor complex is a novel biomarker in rheumatoid arthritis.
Arthritis Res Ther. 13 (2): R52.
Hoshino, T. et al. (2009) Role of proinflammatory cytokines IL-18 and IL-1beta in bleomycin-induced lung injury in humans and mice.
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol. 41 (6): 661-70.
Oda, H. et al. (2014) Interleukin-18 expression, CD8(+) T cells, and eosinophils in lungs of nonsmokers with fatal asthma.
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 112 (1): 23-28.e1.
- IL-18 Receptor
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0004908 interleukin-1 receptor activity
- GO:0045087 innate immune response
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up