Mouse anti Human CD205 antibody, clone HD30
recognizes human Lymphocyte antigen 75, otherwise known as CD205, DEC205, C-type lectin domain family 13 member B or gp200-MR6. CD205 is a 1695 amino acid ~205 kDa single pass type I transmembrane glycoprotein and member of the macrophage mannose receptor family of C-type lectins, predominantly expressed by human dendritic cells.
CD205 is a recycled endocytic receptor involved in directing antigen uptake for processing and presentation by MHC class I. Multiple isoforms of human CD205, generated by alternative splicing have been described. Mouse anti Human CD205 antibody, clone HD30 recognizes the canonical isoform 4, reactivity with other isoforms has not been evaluated but both isoforms 2 and 3 contain most of the immunogen sequence used to generate clone HD30 making reactivity likely. However the antibody is not expected to be reactive with isoforms 1 and 5 which lack the immunogen sequence (UniProt : 060449
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
|Target Species||Cross Reactivity|
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Purified extracellular domain of human CD205-IgG1 Fc fusion protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0-Ag14 myeloma cell line.
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
integral to plasma membrane
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD205 antibody
|Immunohistology - Frozen
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of suggested working dilution 106 cells in 100ul.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human or monkey spleen and lymph node.
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
Application Based External Images
Product Specific References
References for CD205 antibody
Park, C.G. et al. (2012) Generation of anti-human DEC205/CD205 monoclonal antibodies that recognize epitopes conserved in different mammals.
J Immunol Methods. 377 (1-2): 15-22.
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra