CD203c antibody | NP4D6
Filter by Application:F IF Reset
|Mouse anti Human CD203c, clone NP4D6, recognizes CD203c. CD203c, also known as ENPP-3, is integral membrane hydrolase, that hydrolyzes extracellular nucleotide triphosphates into their monophosphate forms and plays a role in modulating purinergic signaling.
CD203c is expressed mainly on activated basophils and mast cells. CD203c is upregulated in response to IgE-receptor cross-linking and is overexpressed on neoplastic mast cells in patients with systemic mastocytosis.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- HEK-293 cells transfected with human CD203c
- >95% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0003676 nucleic acid binding
- GO:0004528 phosphodiesterase I activity
- GO:0004551 nucleotide diphosphatase activity
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0005044 scavenger receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0006796 phosphate metabolic process
- GO:0006955 immune response
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0009143 nucleoside triphosphate catabolic process
- GO:0030247 polysaccharide binding
- GO:0047429 nucleoside-triphosphate diphosphatase activity
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up