CD193 antibody | 5E8
|Mouse anti Human CD193 antibody, clone 5E8 recognizes the human CD193 cell surface antigen, also known as CC-chemokine receptor 3 (CCR3).
CD193 is a G protein-coupled receptor which binds a number of chemokines including eotaxin, RANTES and MCP-1. It is highly expressed on basophils, eosinophils and airway epithelial cells and is known to be involved in the development of allergic diseases. CD193 is also known to be an entry co-receptor for HIV-1.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006935 chemotaxis
- GO:0006954 inflammatory response
- GO:0006968 cellular defense response
- GO:0007188 G-protein signaling, coupled to cAMP nucleotide second messenger
- GO:0007204 elevation of cytosolic calcium ion concentration
- GO:0044419 interspecies interaction between organisms
- GO:0045766 positive regulation of angiogenesis
- View More GO Terms
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up