Mouse anti CD19
CD19 antibody recognizes B-lymphocyte antigen CD19, also known as B-lymphocyte surface antigen B4 differentiation antigen CD19 T-cell surface antigen, Leu-12, or CD19. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Human CD19 is expressed on virtually all cells of the B-cell lineage with the exception of plasma cells and plays a regulatory role in B-cell differentiation and proliferation. B-cells are essential for antibody production and mutations in the CD19 gene can lead to an immunodeficiency syndrome, CIVD3 characterized by hypogammaglobulinemia leading to recurrent infections and the inability to mount an antibody mediated response to immune insult. Although immunoglobulin production is impaired, B-cell precursors appear in normal numbers together with some reduction in more mature B-cell forms (van Zelm et al. 2006). B-cells have also been implicated in the progression and pathogenesis of multiple sclerosis and are common circulatory components of both active and chronic MS lesions and well as in CSF (Ritchie et al. 2004).
Mouse anti Human CD19 antibody detects a band of ~95 kDa in Western blotting using a Raji B-cell lymphoma cell lysate under reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CD19 antibody detects a band of approximately 95 kDa in Raji cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Synthetic peptide corresponding to the C-terminal amino acids CGPDPAWGGGGRMGTWSTR of human CD19 coupled to KLH
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P15391 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CD19 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0005057 receptor signaling protein activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006968 cellular defense response
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD19 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.