CD165 antibody | SN2 (N6-D11)
Mouse anti Human CD165 recognizes CD165 also known as AD2, gp37 or SN2. CD165 is a cell surface glycoprotein with a molecular weight of 37-42 kDa. CD165 is expressed on immature thymocytes, platelets, fibroblasts and monocytes.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to R. Phycoerythrin (RPE) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
0.2% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Purified human CD165 antigen from the MOLT-4 cell line
- Store at +4oC. DO NOT FREEZE.
This product should be stored undiluted. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of despatch
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD165 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 5μl of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100μl
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control:RPE||MCA928PE||100 Tests||F|