CD16/CD56 | LNK16 / MEM-188
|Mouse anti Human CD16/CD56 antibody panel, clones LNK16, MEM-188 is a combination of two monoclonal antibodies recognising the human CD16, clone LNK16 and CD56, clone MEM-188 cell surface antigens. This combination is particularly useful for the detection of all natural killer cells due to the fact that different subsets of these cells exist that are either CD16+/CD56+, CD16+/CD56- or CD16-/CD56+.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Fluorescein Isothiocyanate Isomer 1 (FITC) - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1mg/ml
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) FITC 490 525
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100ul.
References for CD16/CD56
Costa, P. CD56 Workshop Panel Report. In: Leucocyte typing VI. white cell differentiation antigens (1997) p. 271-272.
Kishimoto, T. et al. Eds. Garland Publishing Inc. New York and London.
Harbige, L.S. et al. (2016) Immune Response of Healthy Adults to the Ingested Probiotic Lactobacillus casei Shirota.
Scand J Immunol. 84 (6): 353-64.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0031225 anchored to membrane
- GO:0019864 IgG binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0050776 regulation of immune response
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up