Mouse anti CD147
CD147 antibody recognizes Basigin, also known as 5F7, collagenase stimulatory factor, extracellular matrix metalloproteinase inducer, EMMPRIN, leukocyte activation antigen M6, or CD147. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Mouse anti Human CD147 antibody binds to both un-stimulated and phytohemagglutinin (PHA) stimulated (activated) T lymphocytes with levels of CD147 enhanced following PHA stimulation. CD147 is also expressed by peripheral blood and endothelial cells as well as many cultured cells of hematopoietic and non-hematopoietic origin.
Mouse anti Human CD147 antibody recognizes human CD147 as a band of ~53 kDa by western blot analysis of HepG2 cell lysates under reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CD147 antibody detects a band of approximately 53 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Soluble recombinant form of CD147 (CD147Rg) consisting of the cDNA coding for the hinge region, CH2 and CH3 domain of human IgG1
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P35613 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- BSG Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000139 Golgi membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005537 mannose binding
- GO:0006090 pyruvate metabolic process
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0015129 lactate transmembrane transporter activity
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD147 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.