CD147 antibody | MEM-M6/1
Mouse anti Human CD147 antibody binds to both un-stimulated and phytohemagglutinin (PHA) stimulated (activated) T lymphocytes with levels of CD147 enhanced following PHA stimulation. CD147 is also expressed by peripheral blood and endothelial cells as well as many cultured cells of hematopoietic and non-hematopoietic origin.
Mouse anti Human CD147 antibody recognizes human CD147 as a band of ~53 kDa by western blot analysis of HepG2 cell lysates under reducing conditions.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CD147 antibody detects a band of approximately 53 kDa in HepG2 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Soluble recombinant form of CD147 (CD147Rg) consisting of the cDNA coding for the hinge region, CH2 and CH3 domain of human IgG1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0000139 Golgi membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0007596 blood coagulation
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005537 mannose binding
- GO:0006090 pyruvate metabolic process
- GO:0007166 cell surface receptor linked signaling pathway
- GO:0015129 lactate transmembrane transporter activity
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- GO:0050900 leukocyte migration
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD147 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra