CD142 antibody | CLB/TF-1
Mouse anti Human CD142 antibody, clone CLB/TF-1 recognizes human CD142, a 45 kDa cell surface glycoprotein which is otherwise known as Tissue Factor (TF). CD142 expression can be induced on monocytes, macrophages and endothelial cells by various stimuli including interleukin 1, tumour necrosis factor and endotoxin. CD142 initiates the blood clotting cascade by binding coagulation factor VIIa, which activates factor IX or factor X by specific limited proteolysis. CD142 also plays an important role in inflammation, angiogenesis, and the pathophysiology of atherosclerosis and cancer.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P13726 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- F3 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001938 positive regulation of endothelial cell proliferation
- GO:0002020 protease binding
- GO:0002541 activation of plasma proteins involved in acute inflammatory response
- GO:0002543 activation of blood coagulation via clotting cascade
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- GO:0005543 phospholipid binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0006919 activation of caspase activity
- GO:0007598 blood coagulation, extrinsic pathway
- GO:0010641 positive regulation of platelet-derived growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0031012 extracellular matrix
- GO:0031233 intrinsic to external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0043498 cell surface binding
- GO:0045766 positive regulation of angiogenesis
- GO:0050927 positive regulation of positive chemotaxis
- GO:0051897 positive regulation of protein kinase B signaling cascade
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD142 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
Negative Isotype Controls Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||100 Tests||F|
Product Specific References
References for CD142 antibody
van der Putten, R.F. et al. (2005) High-affinity antibodies in a new immunoassay for plasma tissue factor: reduction in apparent intra-individual variation.
Clin Chem Lab Med. 43 (12): 1386-91.
van der Putten, R.F. et al. (2005) State and diagnostic value of plasma tissue factor in early-hospitalised patients with chest pain.
Br J Haematol. 131 (1): 91-9.