CD137 antibody | JG1.6A
Rat anti Human CD137
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Rat anti Human CD137 antibody, clone JG1.6A recognizes human CD137, an 83kD type I integral membrane protein, otherwise known as 4-1BB. The CD137 molecule is primarily expressed on activated T-cells. It is a costimulatory member of the tumour necrosis receptor family and regulates T-cell activation and proliferation.
Rat anti Human CD137 antibody, clone JG1.6A induces γ-interferon activity in isolated T-cells as measured by ELISA (Rajendran et al. 2019).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- TRIS buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human CD137-Fc.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Lymph node cells from immunised Lou rat were fused with cells of the mouse NS-1 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10ul of the suggested working dilution to label 1x106 cells in 100ul.
Pollok, K.E. et al. (1993) Inducible T cell antigen 4-1BB. Analysis of expression and function.
J Immunol. 150 (3): 771-81.
Alderson, M.R. et al. (1994) Molecular and biological characterization of human 4-1BB and its ligand.
Eur J Immunol. 24 (9): 2219-27.
Schwarz, H. et al. (1997) CD137, a member of the tumor necrosis factor receptor family, is located on chromosome 1p36, in a cluster of related genes, and colocalizes with several malignancies.
Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 235 (3): 699-703.
Cannons, J.L. et al. (2001) 4-1BB ligand induces cell division, sustains survival, and enhances effector function of CD4 and CD8 T cells with similar efficacy.
J Immunol. 167 (3): 1313-24.
- 4-1BB Ligand Receptor
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004872 receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006917 induction of apoptosis
- GO:0008285 negative regulation of cell proliferation
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up