CD134 antibody | Ber-ACT35
Mouse anti Human CD134
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD134, clone Ber-ACT35 recognizes CD134 also known as OX40 and TNFRSF4, a 50 kDa glycoprotein. CD134 is a type I transmembrane protein and a member of the tumor necrosis factor superfamily. CD134 is primarily expressed by activated T cells, although the level of expression differs according to T-cell subpopulations (Buchan et al. 2018).
OX40L also known as CD252 and TNFSF4 is the ligand of CD134. Upon ligand binding, the receptor recruits TNF receptor associated factor (TRAF) proteins which triggers downstream signaling events including NFκB pathways. This activation can regulate the number of effector T cells that accumulate in primary and secondary responses and determine the frequency of T cells that are generated (Croft 2010). Mutations affecting CD134 signaling has been linked with Kaposi sarcoma as well as susceptibility to infections.
This clone Ber-ACT35 has been used in flow cytometry experiments to measure D134 expression levels on tumor-infiltrating Treg cells in mouse and human samples (Vargas et al. 2018).
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Primate
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- <0.1% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- HTLV 1-transformed HUT-102 cells
- >95% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control||MCA928||F||100 Tests||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control|
References for CD134 antibody
ArceVargas, F. et al. (2018) Fc Effector Function Contributes to the Activity of Human Anti-CTLA-4 Antibodies.
Cancer Cell. 33 (4): 649-663.e4.
Buchan, S.L. et al. (2018) The immunobiology of CD27 and OX40 and their potential as targets for cancer immunotherapy.
Blood. 131 (1): 39-48.
Croft, M. (2010) Control of immunity by the TNFR-related molecule OX40 (CD134).
Annu Rev Immunol. 28: 57-78.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005031 tumor necrosis factor receptor activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0006955 immune response
- GO:0030890 positive regulation of B cell proliferation
- GO:0032582 negative regulation of gene-specific transcription
- GO:0042098 T cell proliferation
- GO:0043433 negative regulation of transcription factor activity
- GO:0051024 positive regulation of immunoglobulin secretion
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up