Human anti Human CD127 antibody, clone AbD11590 recognizes the alpha chain of the human interleukin-7 receptor (IL-7R), which is also known as CD127. CD127 is a ~65-75 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein that associates with the interleukin-2 receptor gamma chain to form the functional high affinity IL-7 receptor. CD127 is expressed on lymphoid precursors in the bone marrow, pro-B cells, a subpopulation of thymocytes, T-cells and monocytes. CD127 is the specific receptor for IL-7 and the IL-7 receptor plays a critical role in lymphoid development.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is dimerized via a helix-turn-helix motif. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag and a double extended Strep-tag at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied liquid.
- StrepTactin affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Recombinant human IL-7 R alpha/CD127/Fc chimera
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4°C or at -20°C if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD127 antibody
|Flow Cytometry 1
|Immunohistology - Frozen
- 1HCA144 has been demonstrated to function in Flow Cytometry, however Bio-Rad recommend the use of clone 11592 (HCA145) which demonstrates stronger staining.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human tonsil
Copyright © 2020 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available