CD127 antibody | AbD11590
Filter by Application:F C Reset
Human anti Human CD127
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
- HuCAL Fab bivalent
|Human anti Human CD127 antibody, clone AbD11590 recognizes the alpha chain of the human interleukin-7 receptor (IL-7R), which is also known as CD127. CD127 is a ~65-75 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein that associates with the interleukin-2 receptor gamma chain to form the functional high affinity IL-7 receptor. CD127 is expressed on lymphoid precursors in the bone marrow, pro-B cells, a subpopulation of thymocytes, T-cells and monocytes. CD127 is the specific receptor for IL-7 and the IL-7 receptor plays a critical role in lymphoid development.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL phage display library, expressed in E.coli. This Fab fragment is dimerized via a helix-turn-helix motif. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag and a double extended Strep-tag at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied liquid.
- StrepTactin affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Recombinant human IL-7 R alpha/CD127/Fc chimera
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product and/or its use is covered by claims of U.S. patents, and/or pending U.S. and non-U.S. patent applications owned by or under license to Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. See bio-rad.com/en-us/trademarks for details.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry 1||1/10||1/200|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
- 1HCA144 has been demonstrated to function in Flow Cytometry.
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human tonsil
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Rabbit anti DYKDDDDK Tag:HRP||AHP1074P||E WB||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Rabbit anti DYKDDDDK Tag:HRP|
|Mouse anti Strep-Tag Immo||MCA2488||E||0.1 mg||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse anti Strep-Tag Immo|
- Entrez Gene
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up