Human anti Human CD127 antibody, clone AbD11590 recognizes the alpha chain of the human interleukin-7 receptor (IL-7R), which is also known as CD127. CD127 is a ~65-75 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein that associates with the interleukin-2 receptor gamma chain to form the functional high affinity IL-7 receptor. CD127 is expressed on lymphoid precursors in the bone marrow, pro-B cells, a subpopulation of thymocytes, T-cells and monocytes. CD127 is the specific receptor for IL-7 and the IL-7 receptor plays a critical role in lymphoid development.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A bivalent human recombinant Fab selected from the HuCAL® phage display library, expressed in E. coli. This Fab fragment is dimerized via a helix-turn-helix motif. The antibody is tagged with a DYKDDDDK tag and a double extended Strep-tag at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied liquid.
- StrepTactin affinity chromatography
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Recombinant human IL-7 R alpha/CD127/Fc chimera
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- This product is shipped at ambient temperature. It is recommended to aliquot and store at -20°C on receipt. When thawed, aliquot the sample as needed. Keep aliquots at 2-8°C for short term use (up to 4 weeks) and store the remaining aliquots at -20°C.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
This product has been reported to work in the following applications. This information is derived from testing within our laboratories, peer-reviewed publications or personal communications from the originators. Please refer to references indicated for further information. For general protocol recommendations, please visit the antibody protocols page.
Applications of CD127 antibody
|Flow Cytometry 1
|Immunohistology - Frozen
- 1HCA144 has been demonstrated to function in Flow Cytometry, however Bio-Rad recommend the use of clone 11592 (HCA145) which demonstrates stronger staining.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human tonsil
Copyright © 2021 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
How to Use the Spectraviewer
Watch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra