CD107a antibody | H4A3
Filter by Application:F Reset
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Primate Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from tissue culture supernatant and 0.2 μm filter sterilized
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Human PBMCs
- >95% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- Guaranteed for 12 months from the date of despatch or until the date of expiry, whichever comes first. Please see label for expiry date.
This product should be stored undiluted.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
References for CD107a antibody
Carlsson, S.R. & Fukuda, M. (1989) Structure of human lysosomal membrane glycoprotein 1. Assignment of disulfide bonds and visualization of its domain arrangement.
J Biol Chem. 264 (34): 20526-31.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up