CD105 antibody | SN6
Filter by Application:F IF Reset
Mouse anti Human CD105:Alexa Fluor® 647
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CD105 antibody, clone SN6 recognizes human endoglin, also known as CD105. CD105 is a glycoprotein homodimer of ~95 kDa subunits expressed by endothelial cells, activated monocytes and some leukemia cells.||
Our CD105 (SN6) Antibody has been referenced in >73 publications*
*Based on June 2020 data from CiteAb's antibody search engine.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Horse Cynomolgus monkey Rhesus Monkey Primate Expected from Sequence
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Alexa Fluor® 647- liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% sodium azide (NaN3)
1% bovine serum albumin
- Partially purified cell membrane antigens from fresh leukemia cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.05 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse P3/NS1/1-Ag4-1 myeloma cell line
- Max Ex/Em
Fluorophore Excitation Max (nm) Emission Max (nm) Alexa Fluor®647 650 665
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- This product is provided under an intellectual property licence from Life Technologies Corporation. The transfer of this product is contingent on the buyer using the purchase product solely in research, excluding contract research or any fee for service research, and the buyer must not sell or otherwise transfer this product or its components for (a) diagnostic, therapeutic or prophylactic purposes; (b) testing, analysis or screening services, or information in return for compensation on a per-test basis; (c) manufacturing or quality assurance or quality control, or (d) resale, whether or not resold for use in research. For information on purchasing a license to this product for purposes other than as described above, contact Life Technologies Corporation, 5791 Van Allen Way, Carlsbad CA 92008 USA or email@example.com
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended. This product is photosensitive and should be protected from light.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Flow Cytometry||Neat||1/10 Pack Size: 100 Tests/1ml
1/5 Pack Size: 25 Tests/0.25ml
- Flow Cytometry
- Use 10μl of the suggested working dilution to label 106 cells in 100μl
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Mouse IgG1 Negative Control:Alexa Fluor® 647||MCA928A647||F||100 Tests/1ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Mouse IgG1 Negative Control:Alexa Fluor® 647|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Human Seroblock||BUF070A||F||50 Test||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Human Seroblock||BUF070B||F||200 Test||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
Haruta, Y. & Seon, B.K. (1986) Distinct human leukemia-associated cell surface glycoprotein GP160 defined by monoclonal antibody SN6.
Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 83 (20): 7898-902.
References for CD105 antibody
Pierelli, L. et al. (2000) Modulation of bcl-2 and p27 in human primitive proliferating hematopoietic progenitors by autocrine TGF-beta1 is a cell cycle-independent effect and influences their hematopoietic potential.
Blood 95: 3001-9.
May, J.E. et al. (2018) Chemotherapy-induced genotoxic damage to bone marrow cells: long-term implications.
Mutagenesis. 33 (3): 241-251.
Hauser, P.V. et al. (2010) Stem cells derived from human amniotic fluid contribute to acute kidney injury recovery.
Am J Pathol. 177: 2011-21.
Jin, H.J. et al. (2010) GD2 expression is closely associated with neuronal differentiation of human umbilical cord blood-derived mesenchymal stem cells.
Cell Mol Life Sci. 67 (11): 1845-58.
Nagano, M. et al. (2007) Identification of functional endothelial progenitor cells suitable for the treatment of ischemic tissue using human umbilical cord blood.
Blood 110 (1): 151-60.
Braun, J. et al. (2010) Evaluation of the osteogenic and chondrogenic differentiation capacities of equine adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells.
Am J Vet Res. 71 (10): 1228-36.
Diaz-Romero, J. et al. (2008) Immunophenotypic changes of human articular chondrocytes during monolayer culture reflect bona fide dedifferentiation rather than amplification of progenitor cells.
J Cell Physiol. 214: 75-83.
Agha-Hosseini, F. et al. (2010) In vitro isolation of stem cells derived from human dental pulp.
Clin Transplant. 24: E23-8.
View The Latest Product References
Arufe, M.C. et al. (2010) Chondrogenic potential of subpopulations of cells expressing mesenchymal stem cell markers derived from human synovial membranes.
J Cell Biochem. 111: 834-45.
Balmayor, E.R. et al. (2011) Synthesis and functionalization of superparamagnetic poly-ε-caprolactone microparticles for the selective isolation of subpopulations of human adipose-derived stem cells.
J R Soc Interface 8: 896-908.
Benetti, A. et al. (2008) Transforming growth factor-beta1 and CD105 promote the migration of hepatocellular carcinoma-derived endothelium.
Cancer Res. 68: 8626-34.
Ciccocioppo, R. et al. (2011) Autologous bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cells in the treatment of fistulising Crohn's disease.
Gut 60: 788-98.
Cox, G. et al. (2011) The use of the reamer-irrigator-aspirator to harvest mesenchymal stem cells.
J Bone Joint Surg Br. 93: 517-24.
Ferro, F. et al. (2010) Biochemical and biophysical analyses of tissue-engineered bone obtained from three-dimensional culture of a subset of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells.
Tissue Eng Part A 16: 3657-67.
Lozanoska-Ochser, B. et al. (2008) Expression of CD86 on human islet endothelial cells facilitates T cell adhesion and migration.
J Immunol. 181: 6109-16.
Sallustio, F. et al. (2010) TLR2 plays a role in the activation of human resident renal stem/progenitor cells.
FASEB J. 24: 514-25.
Tso, C. et al. (2012) Phenotypic and functional changes in blood monocytes following adherence to endothelium.
PLoS One 7: e37091.
Hu, N. et al. (2013) Long-term outcome of the repair of 50 mm long median nerve defects in rhesus monkeys with marrow mesenchymal stem cells-containing, chitosan-based tissue engineered nerve grafts.
Biomaterials 34: 100-11.
Cho, H.J. et al. (2013) Generation of human secondary cardiospheres as a potent cell processing strategy for cell-based cardiac repair.
Biomaterials 34: 651-61.
Kang, S.D. et al. (2013) Isolation of Functional Human Endothelial Cells from Small Volumes of Umbilical Cord Blood.
Ann Biomed Eng. 41: 2181-92.
Mehrkens, A. et al. (2013) Non-adherent mesenchymal progenitors from adipose tissue stromal vascular fraction.
Tissue Eng Part A 20: 1081-8.
De Schauwer, C. et al. (2012) In search for cross-reactivity to immunophenotype equine mesenchymal stromal cells by multicolor flow cytometry.
Cytometry A 81: 312-23.
Zhang, J. et al. (2016) Bone mesenchymal stem cells differentiate into myofibroblasts in the tumor microenvironment.
Oncol Lett. 12 (1): 644-50.
Morsing, M. et al. (2016) Evidence of two distinct functionally specialized fibroblast lineages in breast stroma.
Breast Cancer Res. 18 (1): 108.
Williamson, K.A. et al. (2015) Restricted differentiation potential of progenitor cell populations obtained from the equine superficial digital flexor tendon (SDFT).
J Orthop Res. 33 (6): 849-58.
Lützkendorf, J. et al. (2017) Resistance for Genotoxic Damage in Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Is Increased by Hypoxia but Not Generally Dependent on p53-Regulated Cell Cycle Arrest.
PLoS One. 12 (1): e0169921.
Lee, H.J. et al. (2017) ICOSL expression in human bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells promotes induction of regulatory T cells.
Sci Rep. 7: 44486.
Yi, T. et al. (2015) Manufacture of Clinical-Grade Human Clonal Mesenchymal Stem Cell Products from Single Colony Forming Unit-Derived Colonies Based on the Subfractionation Culturing Method.
Tissue Eng Part C Methods. 21 (12): 1251-62.
Boccardo, S. et al. (2016) Engineered mesenchymal cell-based patches as controlled VEGF delivery systems to induce extrinsic angiogenesis.
Acta Biomater. 42: 127-35.
Mumaw, J.L. et al. (2015) Feline mesenchymal stem cells and supernatant inhibit reactive oxygen species production in cultured feline neutrophils.
Res Vet Sci. 103: 60-9.
Bertolo, A. et al. (2017) Oxidative status predicts quality in human mesenchymal stem cells.
Stem Cell Res Ther. 8 (1): 3.
GarikipatiV, N.S. et al. (2018) Isolation and characterization of mesenchymal stem cells from human fetus heart.
PLoS One. 13 (2): e0192244.
Olimpio, R.M.C. et al. (2018) Cell viability assessed in a reproducible model of human osteoblasts derived from human adipose-derived stem cells.
PLoS One. 13 (4): e0194847.
Lotfi, R. et al. (2018) ATP promotes immunosuppressive capacities of mesenchymal stromal cells by enhancing the expression of indoleamine dioxygenase.
Immun Inflamm Dis. Oct 10 [Epub ahead of print].
Santos,V.H.D. et al. (2019) Evaluation of alginate hydrogel encapsulated mesenchymal stem cell migration in horses.
Res Vet Sci. 124: 38-45.
Noda, S. et al. (2019) Effect of cell culture density on dental pulp-derived mesenchymal stem cells with reference to osteogenic differentiation.
Sci Rep. 9 (1): 5430.
Manini, I. et al. (2020) Heterogeneity Matters: Different Regions of Glioblastoma Are Characterized by Distinctive Tumor-Supporting Pathways.
Cancers (Basel). 12 (10) Oct 13 [Epub ahead of print].
Cargnoni, A. et al. (2020) Amniotic MSCs reduce pulmonary fibrosis by hampering lung B-cell recruitment, retention, and maturation.
Stem Cells Transl Med. 9 (9): 1023-35.
Huang, Q. et al. (2021) Human Umbilical Cord Mesenchymal Stem Cells-Derived Exosomal MicroRNA-18b-3p Inhibits the Occurrence of Preeclampsia by Targeting LEP.
Nanoscale Res Lett. 16 (1): 27.
Piñeiro-Ramil, M. et al. (2020) Immortalizing Mesenchymal Stromal Cells from Aged Donors While Keeping Their Essential Features.
Stem Cells Int. 2020: 5726947.
Kim, M. et al. (2020) A Small-Sized Population of Human Umbilical Cord Blood-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Shows High Stemness Properties and Therapeutic Benefit.
Stem Cells Int. 2020: 5924983.
Niu, C.C. et al. (2014) Identification of mesenchymal stem cells and osteogenic factors in bone marrow aspirate and peripheral blood for spinal fusion by flow cytometry and proteomic analysis.
J Orthop Surg Res. 9: 32.
Supokawej, A. et al. (2013) Cardiogenic and myogenic gene expression in mesenchymal stem cells after 5-azacytidine treatment.
Turk J Haematol. 30 (2): 115-21.
Kim, S.H. et al. (2019) Forkhead box O1 (FOXO1) controls the migratory response of Toll-like receptor (TLR3)-stimulated human mesenchymal stromal cells.
J Biol Chem. 294 (21): 8424-37.
Rey, F. et al. (2019) Adipose-Derived Stem Cells from Fat Tissue of Breast Cancer Microenvironment Present Altered Adipogenic Differentiation Capabilities.
Stem Cells Int. 2019: 1480314.
Lotfi, R. et al. (2020) Validation of Microbiological Testing of Cellular Medicinal Products Containing Antibiotics.
Transfus Med Hemother. 47 (2): 144-51.
Serrano, L.J. et al. (2021) Cell therapy for factor V deficiency: An approach based on human decidua mesenchymal stem cells.
Biomed Pharmacother. 142: 112059.
Piñeiro-Ramil, M. et al. (2021) Generation of Mesenchymal Cell Lines Derived from Aged Donors.
Int J Mol Sci. 22 (19)Oct 01 [Epub ahead of print].
Fernandez-Pernas, P. et al. (2017) CD105+-mesenchymal stem cells migrate into osteoarthritis joint: An animal model.
PLoS One. 12 (11): e0188072.
Di Paola, A. et al. (2021) Eltrombopag in paediatric immune thrombocytopenia: Iron metabolism modulation in mesenchymal stromal cells.
Br J Haematol. Dec 28 [Epub ahead of print].
Murata, D. et al. (2022) Osteochondral regeneration of the femoral medial condyle by using a scaffold-free 3D construct of synovial membrane-derived mesenchymal stem cells in horses.
BMC Vet Res. 18 (1): 53.
Orikasa, S. et al. (2022) Hypoxia-inducible factor 1α induces osteo/odontoblast differentiation of human dental pulp stem cells via Wnt/β-catenin transcriptional cofactor BCL9.
Sci Rep. 12 (1): 682.
Freitag, N. et al. (2022) Eutopic endometrial immune profile of infertility-patients with and without endometriosis
J Repro Immunol. 29 Jan: 103489 [Epub ahead of print].
Watson, L. et al. (2020) Administration of Human Non-Diabetic Mesenchymal Stromal Cells to a Murine Model of Diabetic Fracture Repair: A Pilot Study.
Cells. 9 (6): 1394.
Creamer, D.G. et al. (2022) Influence of exposure to microbial ligands, immunosuppressive drugs and chronic kidney disease on endogenous immunomodulatory gene expression in feline adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells.
J Feline Med Surg. : 1098612X221083074.
Morente-López, M. et al. (2022) Therapy free of cells vs human mesenchymal stem cells from umbilical cord stroma to treat the inflammation in OA.
Cell Mol Life Sci. 79 (11): 557.
Arnaud-Franco, Á. et al. (2022) Effect of Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells (ADMSCs) Application in Achilles-Tendon Injury in an Animal Model.
Curr Issues Mol Biol. 44 (12): 5827-5838.
Burk, J. et al. (2013) Equine cellular therapy--from stall to bench to bedside?
Cytometry A 83 (1): 103-13.
Carrade, D.D. et al. (2012) Comparative Analysis of the Immunomodulatory Properties of Equine Adult-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells.
Cell Med. 4: 1-11.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001300 chronological cell aging
- GO:0001569 patterning of blood vessels
- GO:0001937 negative regulation of endothelial cell proliferation
- GO:0001947 heart looping
- GO:0003084 positive regulation of systemic arterial blood pressure
- GO:0007155 cell adhesion
- GO:0004888 transmembrane receptor activity
- GO:0005024 transforming growth factor beta receptor activity
- GO:0005072 transforming growth factor beta receptor, cytoplasmic mediator activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0005114 type II transforming growth factor beta receptor binding
- GO:0005534 galactose binding
- GO:0005539 glycosaminoglycan binding
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005624 membrane fraction
- GO:0007179 transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0050431 transforming growth factor beta binding
- GO:0009897 external side of plasma membrane
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0010552 positive regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010553 negative regulation of gene-specific transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter
- GO:0010862 positive regulation of pathway-restricted SMAD protein phosphorylation
- GO:0017015 regulation of transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0022009 central nervous system vasculogenesis
- GO:0022617 extracellular matrix disassembly
- GO:0030155 regulation of cell adhesion
- GO:0030509 BMP signaling pathway
- GO:0030512 negative regulation of transforming growth factor beta receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0030513 positive regulation of BMP signaling pathway
- GO:0031953 negative regulation of protein autophosphorylation
- GO:0034713 type I transforming growth factor beta receptor binding
- GO:0042060 wound healing
- GO:0042127 regulation of cell proliferation
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- GO:0045449 regulation of transcription
- GO:0048185 activin binding
- GO:0048745 smooth muscle tissue development
- GO:0048844 artery morphogenesis
- GO:0048845 venous blood vessel morphogenesis
- GO:0051001 negative regulation of nitric-oxide synthase activity
- GO:0060326 cell chemotaxis
- GO:0060394 negative regulation of pathway-restricted SMAD protein phosphorylation
- GO:0070022 transforming growth factor beta receptor complex
- GO:0070483 detection of hypoxia
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up