CD10 antibody | OTI2A3
MME encodes a common acute lymphocytic leukemia antigen that is an important cell surface marker in the diagnosis of human acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL). This protein is present on leukemic cells of pre-B phenotype, which represent 85% of cases of ALL. This protein is not restricted to leukemic cells, however, and is found on a variety of normal tissues. It is a glycoprotein that is particularly abundant in kidney, where it is present on the brush border of proximal tubules and on glomerular epithelium. The protein is a neutral endopeptidase that cleaves peptides at the amino side of hydrophobic residues and inactivates several peptide hormones including glucagon, enkephalins, substance P, neurotensin, oxytocin, and bradykinin. MME, which encodes a 100 kDa type II transmembrane glycoprotein, exists in a single copy of greater than 45 kb. The 5' untranslated region of MME is alternatively spliced, resulting in four separate mRNA transcripts. The coding region is not affected by alternative splicing (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human CD10 antibody detects a band of 110 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti CD10 detects a band of approximately 110 kDa in LNCaP cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. coli-derived human recombinant protein of amino acids 411-750 of human CD10
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20°C, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- P08473 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- MME Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0004222 metalloendopeptidase activity
- GO:0005887 integral to plasma membrane
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of CD10 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.