CCT Beta antibody
Rat anti Human CCT beta antibody recognizes CCT beta as a single band of ~ 57 kDa in multiple human cell line lysates by western blotting under reducing conditions and is cross reactive with both mouse and rat cell line lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti CCT beta antibody detects a band of approximately 57 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Rat monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Mouse CCT beta peptide conjugated to purified tuberculin protein derivative
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0051082 unfolded protein binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0051084 'de novo' posttranslational protein folding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of CCT Beta antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Rat IgG:HRP (Mouse Adsorbed)||STAR72||C E P||0.5 mg|