CCL27 antibody | B05-10H9
Filter by Application:E Reset
Mouse anti Human CCL27:Biotin
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human CCL27 antibody, clone B05-10H9 recognizes C-C motif chemokine 27, also known as CTACK, ESkine, ILC, and SCYA27. CCL27 is a C-C motif chemokine. CCR10 is the only known receptor for CCL27, and is expressed in normal skin (Mao et al. 2018). CCL27 is able to attract a subset of memory / effector T cells from peripheral blood to specific locations on the skin (Wang et al. 2018). CCL27 plays a role in T cell mediated skin inflammation, and high levels have been found in patients with psoraisis and atopic dermatitis. Upregulation of CCL27 has been identified in patients with myeloma, and is correlated with poor overall survival (Thangavadivel et al. 2016). CCL27 is secreted by primary tumor cells with high metastatic potential and is able to attract lymphatic endothelial cells, a crucial process during lymphangiogenesis (Karnezis et al. 2019).
This biotinylated Mouse anti Human CCL27 antibody, clone B05-10H9 (MCA6185B) can be used as a detection antibody in a sandwich ELISA with the purified Mouse anti Human CCL27 antibody, clone A01-2H4 (MCA6184GA) as the capture antibody.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG conjugated to Biotin - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- E. coli derived recombinant human full length CCL27 (Phe25-Gly112)
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.1 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Cell fusion between immunized BALB/c mouse spleen cells and mouse myeloma SP2/0
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up