Catenin Delta 1 antibody | OTI2E8
Mouse anti Catenin Delta 1
Mouse anti human catenin delta 1 antibody recognizes catenin delta-1, also known as CTNND1, CAS, CTNND, cadherin-associated Src substrate, p120 or p120 catenin. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by the CTNND1 gene, catenin delta 1 is a member of the Armadillo protein family. This family of proteins functions in adhesion between cells and signal transduction. Multiple translation initiation codons and alternative splicing result in many different isoforms being translated, some with undetermined function. Read-through transcription also exists between CTNND1 and the neighboring upstream thioredoxin-related transmembrane protein 2 (TMX2) gene (provided by RefSeq, Dec 2010).
Mouse anti Human catenin delta 1 antibody detects a band of 100 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti catenin delta 1 detects a band of approximately 100 kDa in A431 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human catenin delta 1 (NP_001078927) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- O60716 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CTNND1 Related reagents
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Catenin Delta 1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.