Catenin Beta-Like Protein 1 antibody
Encoded by the CTNNBL1 gene, catenin beta-like protein 1 is a component of the pre-mRNA-processing factor 19-cell division cycle 5-like (PRP19-CDC5L) protein complex, which activates pre-mRNA splicing and is an integral part of the spliceosome. The encoded protein is also a nuclear localization sequence binding protein, and binds to activation-induced deaminase and is important for antibody diversification. CTNNBL1 may also be associated with the development of obesity. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants. A pseudogene of CTNNBL1 has been defined on the X chromosome (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2013).
Mouse anti Human catenin beta-like protein 1 antibody detects a band of 65 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti catenin beta-like protein 1 detects a band of approximately 65 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant protein corresponding to amino acids 390-557 of human catenin beta-like protein 1 expressed in E. coli
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q8WYA6 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CTNNBL1 Related reagents
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Catenin Beta-Like Protein 1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.