Caspase-3 antibody | CD3/3D6
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti caspase-3 detects a band of approximately 32 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- E.coli-derived recombinant protein corresponding to aa 27-175 of human caspase-3
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0004197 cysteine-type endopeptidase activity
- GO:0005739 mitochondrion
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005654 nucleoplasm
- GO:0006309 DNA fragmentation involved in apoptotic nuclear change
- GO:0006508 proteolysis
- GO:0008624 induction of apoptosis by extracellular signals
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0008629 induction of apoptosis by intracellular signals
- GO:0008635 activation of caspase activity by cytochrome c
- GO:0030264 nuclear fragmentation involved in apoptotic nuclear change
- GO:0034612 response to tumor necrosis factor
- GO:0043066 negative regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0048011 nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up