Casein Kinase 2 antibody | AbD05928
Human anti casein kinase 2 alpha 1 antibody, clone AbD05928 recognizes human casein kinase 2 alpha 1. Casein kinase II (CK2) is a heterotetrameric serine/threonine protein kinase consisting of two 44 kDa catalytic subunits (CK2-alpha) and two 26 kDa regulatory subunits (CK2-beta). The alpha subunits contain the catalytic activity while the beta subunits undergo autophosphorylation. CK2 is constitutively expressed in most cells and tissues and is highly conserved among eukaryotes. It participates in a wide variety of cellular processes including protein kinase networks that control cell cycle progression and cellular stress responses with over 300 substrates. Consequently, fluctuations in the expression of CK II have been linked with various human diseases and most notably, certain cancers (breast, prostate, lung etc).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- A monovalent human recombinant Fab (lambda light chain) selected from the HuCAL® GOLD phage display library, expressed in E. coli. The antibody is tagged with a myc-tag (EQKLISEEDL) and a his-tag (HHHHHH) at the C-terminus of the antibody heavy chain. This antibody is supplied liquid.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.01% Thiomersal
- Full length recombinant human CK2-alpha1 expressed in Sf9 cells.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 12 months from date of despatch
- P68400 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CSNK2A1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0016055 Wnt receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- GO:0007411 axon guidance
- GO:0016580 Sin3 complex
- GO:0016581 NuRD complex
- GO:0047485 protein N-terminus binding
- Sold under license of U.S. Patents 6753136, 7785859 and 8273688 and corresponding patents. This antibody was developed by Bio-Rad, Zeppelinstr. 4, 82178 Puchheim, Germany.
His-tag is a registered trademark of EMD Biosciences.
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only, unless otherwise specified in writing by Bio-Rad.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Casein Kinase 2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Technical Advice
- Recommended protocols and further information about HuCAL recombinant antibody technology can be found in the HuCAL Antibodies Technical Manual
- Western Blotting
- HCA064 detects a band of approximately 44 kDa in HCT-116 cell lysates
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Mouse anti Histidine Tag:Alk.Phos.||MCA1396A||0.1 mg||E WB|
|Mouse anti Histidine Tag:Biotin||MCA1396B||0.1 mg||E WB|
|Mouse anti c-Myc:Alk.Phos.||MCA2200A||0.1 mg||C E P WB*|
|Mouse anti c-Myc:Biotin||MCA2200B||0.1 mg||C E P WB*|
|Mouse anti Strep-Tag Classic:HRP||MCA2489P||75 µl||E WB|
|Mouse anti Penta Histidine Tag:HRP||MCA5995P||125 µl||E WB|