Carcinoembryonic Antigen antibody | Arcitumomab
Filter by Application:IF P Reset
|Human anti carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) antibody is a research grade biosimilar of the monoclonal diagnostic antibody drug arcitumomab. This product is supplied in a research grade format, i.e. in PBS buffer with preservative, it is not manufactured or formulated in the same way as the therapeutic reference product. A preservative free version is available on request.
This product is a recombinant human IgG1 kappa antibody with variable regions from the hybridoma arcitumomab.
Human anti carcinoembryonic antigen antibody recognizes CEA, a glycoprotein involved in cell adhesion. Overexpression of CEA is associated with a number of gastrointestinal tract carcinomas. The diagnostic drug arcitumomab was used in the diagnosis of recurrent or metastatic colorectal carcinoma.
This product is for research use only, it is NOT FOR DIAGNOSTIC USE.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 kappa recombinant antibody - liquid
- Purified recombinant IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from a mammalian cell line
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Proclin 300
- Human carcinoembryonic antigen
- >98% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only. Research grade biosimilar. Not for use in therapeutic or diagnostic procedures for humans or animals.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up