Carcinoembryonic Antigen antibody | Arcitumomab
Human anti carcinoembryonic antigen antibody recognizes CEA, a glycoprotein involved in cell adhesion. Overexpression of CEA is associated with a number of gastrointestinal tract carcinomas. The diagnostic drug arcitumomab was used in the diagnosis of recurrent or metastatic colorectal carcinoma.
This product is for research use only, it is NOT FOR DIAGNOSTIC USE.
- Target Species
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Human IgG1 kappa recombinant antibody - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.02% Proclin 300
- Human carcinoembryonic antigen
- >98% by SDS PAGE
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Licensed Use
- For in vitro research purposes only. Research grade biosimilar. Not for use in therapeutic or diagnostic procedures for humans or animals.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Carcinoembryonic Antigen antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|