Carbonic Anhydrase VIII antibody
Mouse anti human carbonic anhydrase VIII antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates and detects a band of 33kDa.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti carbonic anhydrase VIII detects a band of approximately 33 kDa in K562 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Recombinant human carbonic anhydrase VIII
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- 12 months from date of despatch
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0004089 carbonate dehydratase activity
- GO:0006730 one-carbon metabolic process
- GO:0008270 zinc ion binding
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of Carbonic Anhydrase VIII antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|