Cadherin 17 antibody | 1H3
Mouse anti Human Cadherin 17 antibody, clone 1H3 recognizes human Cadherin-17, also known as Intestinal peptide-associated transporter HPT-1 or Liver-intestine cadherin. Cadherin 17 is a 810 amino acid with an additional 22 residue leader sequence, single pass type I transmembrane calcium dependent cell adhesion glycoprotein. Cadherin 17 has a predicted molecular mass of ~92.2 kDa.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 24 - 132 of human Cadherin 17.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q12864 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- CDH17 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005509 calcium ion binding
- GO:0016021 integral to membrane
- For research purposes only
Applications of Cadherin 17 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||0.1||10 ug/ml|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)