BTK antibody | OTI12D4
Mouse anti BTK
BTK antibody recognizes the tyrosine kinase BTK, also known as B-cell progenitor kinase or Bruton's agammaglobulinaemia tyrosine kinase. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
The protein encoded by the BTK gene plays a crucial role in B-cell development. Mutations in BTK cause X-linked agammaglobulinemia type 1, which is an immunodeficiency characterized by the failure to produce mature B lymphocytes, and associated with a failure of Ig heavy chain rearrangement (provided by RefSeq, Nov 2008).
Mouse anti Human BTK antibody detects a band of 72 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti BTK detects a band of approximately 72 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human BTK (NP_000052) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q06187 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- BTK Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0004715 non-membrane spanning protein tyrosine kinase activity
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005547 phosphatidylinositol-3,4,5-trisphosphate binding
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0019722 calcium-mediated signaling
- GO:0007498 mesoderm development
- GO:0008624 induction of apoptosis by extracellular signals
- GO:0042802 identical protein binding
- GO:0045121 membrane raft
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of BTK antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.