Beta Arrestin-2 antibody | 4D2
Multiple isoforms of beta arrestin-2 produced by alternative splicing have been described. Mouse anti Human beta arrestin-2 antibody, clone 4D2 binds to the canonical isoform. Isoforms 2 and 3 contain inclusions within the immunogen sequence used to generate clone 4D2 and binding to these isoforms has not been assessed. Isoforms 4 and 5 both have the complete unmodified immunogen sequence and Mouse anti Human beta arrestin-2 antibody, clone 4D2 would therefore be expected to bind these isoforms (UniProt : P32121).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 300-410 of human beta arrestin-2.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 12 months from date of despatch
Applications of Beta Arrestin-2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
Secondary Antibodies Available
Fluorescent SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
How to Use the SpectraviewerWatch the Tool Tutorial Video ▸
- Start by selecting the application you are interested in, with the option to select an instrument from the drop down menu or create a customized instrument
- Select the fluorophores or fluorescent proteins you want to include in your panel to check compatibility
- Select the lasers and filters you wish to include
- Select combined or multi-laser view to visualize the spectra