BAX antibody | 1F5-1B7
Multiple potential isoforms of BAX generated by alternative splicing have been described. Mouse anti Human BAX antibody, clone 1F5-1B7 binds to the canonical α isoform, however binding to other potential isoforms β, γ, δ, ε, ζ, ψ, and σ, all of which demonstrate variation within the immunogen sequence, has not been evaluated.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein with a GST tag corresponding to amino acids 1 - 193 of human BAX.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- Q07812 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- BAX Related reagents
- For research purposes only
Applications of BAX antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1||10 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for BAX antibody
Wnęk A et al. (2017) Molecular and immunohistochemical expression of apoptotic proteins Bax, Bcl-2 and Caspase 3 in infantile hemangioma tissues as an effect of propranolol treatment.
Immunol Lett. pii: S0165-2478(16)30248-6. [Epub ahead of print]
New Mitochondrial Dynamics Poster
Learn about the mitochondrial fusion-division cycle and how aberrant regulation results in diseaseDownload or order your free poster