BAG2 antibody | AB01/3G9
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti BAG2
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
|Mouse anti BAG2 antibody recognizes BAG family molecular chaperone regulator 2, also known as Bcl-2-associated athanogene 2.
BAG2 is a member of the BAG family. These proteins interact with the molecular chapherone HSP70, dictating HSP70 interactions with client proteins and apoptosis. BAG2 also interacts with a range of other molecules, regulating various cellular functions (Qin et al. 2016). BAG2 phosphorylation by MAPKAP kinase 2 is part of the p38 signaling pathway in response to extracellular stress (Ueda et al. 2004). BAG2 is induced by proteasome inhibitors and appears to promote apoptosis in cancer cells (Wang et al. 2008). BAG2 has also been implicated in Parkinson's disease (Fukuzono et al. 2016) and Alzheimer's disease (de Paula et al. 2016). BAG2 may be involved in simian virus 40 infection (Dupzyk and Tsai, 2018).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti BAG2 detects a band of approximately 24 kDa in HeLa cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 1-211 of human BAG2
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up