ATP6V1B2 antibody | OTI1E11
Mouse anti ATP6V1B2
ATP6V1B2 antibody recognizes the V-type proton ATPase subunit b, brain isoform, also known as H+ transporting two-sector ATPase or V-ATPase B2 subunit. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
ATP6V1B2 encodes a component of vacuolar ATPase (V-ATPase), a multisubunit enzyme that mediates acidification of eukaryotic intracellular organelles. V-ATPase dependent organelle acidification is necessary for such intracellular processes as protein sorting, zymogen activation, receptor-mediated endocytosis, and synaptic vesicle proton gradient generation. V-ATPase is composed of a cytosolic V1 domain and a transmembrane V0 domain. The V1 domain consists of three A, three B, and two G subunits, as well as a C, D, E, F, and H subunit. The V1 domain contains the ATP catalytic site. The protein encoded by ATP6V1B2 is one of two V1 domain B subunit isoforms and is the only B isoform highly expressed in osteoclasts (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human ATP6V1B2 antibody detects a band of 52 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ATP6V1B2 detects a band of approximately 52 kDa in K562 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human ATP6V1B2 (NP_001684) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P21281 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ATP6V1B2 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0046961 proton-transporting ATPase activity, rotational mechanism
- GO:0046933 hydrogen ion transporting ATP synthase activity, rotational mechanism
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005794 Golgi apparatus
- GO:0006879 cellular iron ion homeostasis
- GO:0008286 insulin receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0012505 endomembrane system
- GO:0015986 ATP synthesis coupled proton transport
- GO:0033180 proton-transporting V-type ATPase, V1 domain
- GO:0033572 transferrin transport
- GO:0042470 melanosome
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of ATP6V1B2 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.