ATP5C1 antibody | OTI2H6
Mouse anti ATP5C1
ATP5C1 antibody recognizes the gamma subunit of mitochondrial ATP synthase, also known as F-ATPase gamma subunit. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by the ATP5C1 gene, this protein a subunit of mitochondrial ATP synthase. Mitochondrial ATP synthase catalyzes ATP synthesis, utilizing an electrochemical gradient of protons across the inner membrane during oxidative phosphorylation. ATP synthase is composed of two linked multi-subunit complexes: the soluble catalytic core, F1, and the membrane-spanning component, Fo, comprising the proton channel. The catalytic portion of mitochondrial ATP synthase consists of 5 different subunits (alpha, beta, gamma, delta, and epsilon) assembled with a stoichiometry of 3 alpha, 3 beta, and a single representative of the other 3. The proton channel consists of three main subunits (a, b, c). ATP5C1 encodes the gamma subunit of the catalytic core. Alternatively spliced transcript variants encoding different isoforms have been identified. ATP5C1 also has a pseudogene on chromosome 14 (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human ATP5C1 antibody detects a band of 30 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ATP5C1 detects a band of approximately 30 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human ATP5C1 (NP_001001973) produced in E. coli
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- P36542 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ATP5C1 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0046961 proton-transporting ATPase activity, rotational mechanism
- GO:0000275 mitochondrial proton-transporting ATP synthase complex, catalytic core F(1)
- GO:0046933 hydrogen ion transporting ATP synthase activity, rotational mechanism
- GO:0005759 mitochondrial matrix
- GO:0022904 respiratory electron transport chain
- GO:0006119 oxidative phosphorylation
- GO:0042776 mitochondrial ATP synthesis coupled proton transport
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of ATP5C1 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.