ATP5B antibody | OTI1F7
Encoded by the ATP5B gene, ATP synthase subunit beta is a subunit of mitochondrial ATP synthase. Mitochondrial ATP synthase catalyzes ATP synthesis, utilizing an electrochemical gradient of protons across the inner membrane during oxidative phosphorylation. ATP synthase is composed of two linked multi-subunit complexes: the soluble catalytic core, F1, and the membrane-spanning component, Fo, comprising the proton channel. The catalytic portion of mitochondrial ATP synthase consists of 5 different subunits (alpha, beta, gamma, delta, and epsilon) assembled with a stoichiometry of 3 alpha, 3 beta, and a single representative of the other 3. The proton channel consists of three main subunits (a, b, c). ATP5B encodes the beta subunit of the catalytic core (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human ATP5B antibody detects a band of 57 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ATP5B detects a band of approximately 57 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human ATP5B (NP_001677) produced in HEK293T cells
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0046961 proton-transporting ATPase activity, rotational mechanism
- GO:0001525 angiogenesis
- GO:0046933 hydrogen ion transporting ATP synthase activity, rotational mechanism
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005754 mitochondrial proton-transporting ATP synthase, catalytic core
- GO:0022904 respiratory electron transport chain
- GO:0008553 hydrogen-exporting ATPase activity, phosphorylative mechanism
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- GO:0042288 MHC class I protein binding
- GO:0042645 mitochondrial nucleoid
- GO:0042776 mitochondrial ATP synthesis coupled proton transport
- GO:0043499 eukaryotic cell surface binding
- GO:0051453 regulation of intracellular pH
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of ATP5B antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml|