ATP5B antibody | OTI1F7
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti ATP5B
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ATP5B detects a band of approximately 57 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human ATP5B (NP_001677) produced in HEK293T cells
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005886 plasma membrane
- GO:0046961 proton-transporting ATPase activity, rotational mechanism
- GO:0001525 angiogenesis
- GO:0046933 hydrogen ion transporting ATP synthase activity, rotational mechanism
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0005754 mitochondrial proton-transporting ATP synthase, catalytic core
- GO:0022904 respiratory electron transport chain
- GO:0008553 hydrogen-exporting ATPase activity, phosphorylative mechanism
- GO:0009986 cell surface
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0042288 MHC class I protein binding
- GO:0042645 mitochondrial nucleoid
- GO:0042776 mitochondrial ATP synthesis coupled proton transport
- GO:0043499 eukaryotic cell surface binding
- GO:0051453 regulation of intracellular pH
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up