ATG3 antibody | OTI3C6
Mouse anti ATG3
ATG3 antibody recognizes ubiquitin-like-conjugating enzyme ATG3, also known as 2610016C12Rik, ATG3 autophagy related 3 homolog, autophagy-related protein 3 or hApg3. This antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
A product of the ATG3 gene, ubiquitin-like-conjugating enzyme ATG3 is a ubiquitin-like-conjugating enzyme and is a component of ubiquitination-like systems involved in autophagy, the process of degradation, turnover and recycling of cytoplasmic constituents in eukaryotic cells. This protein is known to play a role in regulation of autophagy during cell death. A pseudogene of ATG3 is located on chromosome 20. Alternative splicing results in multiple transcript variants encoding different isoforms (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2013).
Mouse anti Human ATG3 antibody detects a band of 40 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ATG3 detects a band of approximately 40 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human ATG3 (NP_071933) produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- Q9NT62 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ATG3 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000045 autophagic vacuole assembly
- GO:0000153 cytoplasmic ubiquitin ligase complex
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0016567 protein ubiquitination
- GO:0006612 protein targeting to membrane
- GO:0019899 enzyme binding
- GO:0019776 Atg8 ligase activity
- GO:0019777 Atg12 ligase activity
- GO:0043653 mitochondrial fragmentation involved in apoptosis
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of ATG3 antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.