ARNTL antibody | OTI3G9
Mouse anti ARNTL
ARNTL antibody recognizes aryl hydrocarbon receptor nuclear translocator-like protein 1, also known as ARNT-like protein 1, brain and muscle, PAS domain-containing protein 3, bHLH-PAS protein JAP3, or basic-helix-loop-helix-PAS orphan MOP3.
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb™ Monoclonal
|Product Code||Applications||Datasheet||MSDS||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
Encoded by ARNTL gene, the aryl hydrocarbon receptor nuclear translocator-like protein 1 is a basic helix-loop-helix protein that forms a heterodimer with CLOCK. This complex binds an E-box upstream of the PER1 gene, activating ARNTL and possibly other circadian rhythym-associated genes. Three transcript variants encoding two different isoforms have been found for ARNTL (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human ARNTL antibody detects a band of 78 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti ARTNL detects a band of approximately 78 kDa in NIH/3T3 cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Full length recombinant human ARNTL produced in HEK293T cells
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles.
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch.
- O00327 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ARNTL Related reagents
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
- For research purposes only
Applications of ARNTL antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.