ARAF antibody | 6H6
Filter by Application:WB Reset
|Mouse anti Human ARAF antibody, clone 6H6 recognizes human Serine/threonine-protein kinase A-Raf, also known as ARAF, Proto-oncogene A-Raf, Proto-oncogene A-Raf-1 or Proto-oncogene Pks. ARAF is a 605 amino acid ~70 kDa urogenitally expressed cytosolic protein involved in mitogenic signal transduction.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 151-251 of human ARAF
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up