ARAF antibody | 6H6
Mouse anti Human ARAF antibody, clone 6H6 recognizes human Serine/threonine-protein kinase A-Raf, also known as ARAF, Proto-oncogene A-Raf, Proto-oncogene A-Raf-1 or Proto-oncogene Pks. ARAF is a 605 amino acid ~70 kDa urogenitally expressed cytosolic protein involved in mitogenic signal transduction.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 151-251 of human ARAF
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P10398 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ARAF Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0004674 protein serine/threonine kinase activity
- GO:0005057 receptor signaling protein activity
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005524 ATP binding
- GO:0006468 protein phosphorylation
- For research purposes only
Applications of ARAF antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Western Blotting||0.1||10 ug/ml|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)