APOBEC3C antibody | CD01/1C11
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti APOBEC3C
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
|Mouse anti APOBEC3C antibody recognizes DNA dC->dU-editing enzyme APOBEC-3C, also known as A3C, APOBEC1-like and phorbolin I.
APOBEC3C is a member of the APOBEC3 gene family, encoding cytidine deaminases which mutate viral genomes, for example, by inhibiting endogenous retroelements and lentiviruses (Harris and Dudley 2016). The antiviral activity of APOBEC3C is generally weak compared with other APOBEC3s, but a gain-of-function mutation in the APOBEC3C gene confers more powerful activity against HIV-1 (Wittkopp et al. 2016). Expression pattern of APOBEC3C has been correlated with clinical outcome in subtypes of breast cancer, suggesting a functional role of APOBEC3C in these subtypes (Zhang et al. 2015).
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti APOBEC3C detects a band of approximately 21 kDa in K562 cell lysates
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - Liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody affinity purified on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide
- E. coli-derived recombinant protein of amino acids 1-190 of human APOBEC3C
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the mouse SP2/0 myeloma cell line
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
The PrecisionAb label is reserved for antibodies that meet the defined performance criteria within Bio-Rad's ongoing antibody validation programme. Click here to learn how we validate our PrecisionAb range. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependent on sample type.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up