APEX1 antibody | CPTC15
Filter by Application:WB Reset
Mouse anti APEX1
- Product Type
- PrecisionAb Monoclonal
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti APEX1 detects a band of approximately 36 kDa in HEK293 cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from ascites.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Recombinant protein of human APEX1
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 0.5 mg/ml.
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Your Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||WB||2 ml||Log in|
|List Price||Your Price|
|Description||Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0003684 damaged DNA binding
- GO:0003713 transcription coactivator activity
- GO:0003714 transcription corepressor activity
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0003906 DNA-(apurinic or apyrimidinic site) lyase activity
- GO:0005739 mitochondrion
- GO:0004523 ribonuclease H activity
- GO:0004528 phosphodiesterase I activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0004844 uracil DNA N-glycosylase activity
- GO:0005783 endoplasmic reticulum
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005840 ribosome
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0005813 centrosome
- GO:0016491 oxidoreductase activity
- GO:0006284 base-excision repair
- GO:0006310 DNA recombination
- GO:0008408 3'-5' exonuclease activity
- GO:0016607 nuclear speck
- GO:0016890 site-specific endodeoxyribonuclease activity, specific for altered base
- GO:0031490 chromatin DNA binding
- GO:0043488 regulation of mRNA stability
- GO:0045739 positive regulation of DNA repair
- GO:0045768 positive regulation of anti-apoptosis
- GO:0048471 perinuclear region of cytoplasm
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up