Angiotensin I antibody | 13/96/Ang C9 (BGN/KA/22H)
Angiotensin I is produced from a reaction between the renal enzyme Renin and angiotensinogen. It is further converted by Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE) into a vasoactive form called Angiotensin II which is responsible for increasing blood pressure. Mouse anti Human angiotensin I antibody does not react with angiotensin II, III or angiotensinogen in ELISA.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- HMW conjugate.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P01019 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- AGT Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0001819 positive regulation of cytokine production
- GO:0001822 kidney development
- GO:0001974 blood vessel remodeling
- GO:0002018 renin-angiotensin regulation of aldosterone production
- GO:0002019 regulation of renal output by angiotensin
- GO:0003078 regulation of natriuresis
- GO:0004867 serine-type endopeptidase inhibitor activity
- GO:0005179 hormone activity
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005625 soluble fraction
- GO:0006800 oxygen and reactive oxygen species metabolic process
- GO:0007199 G-protein signaling, coupled to cGMP nucleotide second messenger
- GO:0007200 activation of phospholipase C activity by G-protein coupled receptor protein signaling pathway coupled to IP3 second messenger
- GO:0007263 nitric oxide mediated signal transduction
- GO:0007267 cell-cell signaling
- GO:0008083 growth factor activity
- GO:0010595 positive regulation of endothelial cell migration
- GO:0010613 positive regulation of cardiac muscle hypertrophy
- GO:0010698 acetyltransferase activator activity
- GO:0010744 positive regulation of macrophage derived foam cell differentiation
- GO:0010873 positive regulation of cholesterol esterification
- GO:0014068 positive regulation of phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase cascade
- GO:0014873 response to muscle activity involved in regulation of muscle adaptation
- GO:0019229 regulation of vasoconstriction
- GO:0031702 type 1 angiotensin receptor binding
- GO:0031703 type 2 angiotensin receptor binding
- GO:0033864 positive regulation of NAD(P)H oxidase activity
- GO:0034374 low-density lipoprotein particle remodeling
- GO:0043065 positive regulation of apoptosis
- GO:0044255 cellular lipid metabolic process
- GO:0045742 positive regulation of epidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- GO:0048146 positive regulation of fibroblast proliferation
- GO:0050729 positive regulation of inflammatory response
- GO:0050731 positive regulation of peptidyl-tyrosine phosphorylation
- GO:0051092 positive regulation of NF-kappaB transcription factor activity
- GO:0051387 negative regulation of nerve growth factor receptor signaling pathway
- For research purposes only
Applications of Angiotensin I antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- In a simple indirect ELISA, using 1.0 µg of Angiotensin I coated per well, the 50% binding was observed at an antibody dilution of 1/950. Under the same conditions, the end point titre was observed at an antibody dilution of 1/10K.
Secondary Antibodies Available
Product Specific References
References for Angiotensin I antibody
Luna-Vital, D.A. et al. (2016) Dietary peptides from the non-digestible fraction of Phaseolus vulgaris L. decrease angiotensin II-dependent proliferation in HCT116 human colorectal cancer cells through the blockade of the renin-angiotensin system.
Food Funct. 7 (5): 2409-19.