Angiogenin antibody | MANG-1
Mouse anti Angiogenin, clone MANG1 stains single cells on human tonsil sections and endothelial cells in human terminal placenta. MANG-1 also demonstrates intense staining on carcinoma cells and of endothelial cells in intratumoral vessels (Marioni et al. 2010)
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Tissue Culture Supernatant - lyophilised
- 500 µl sterile deionised water
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
0.01% Thiomersal 1% Bovine Serum Albumin
- Recombinant human angiogenin
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgM concentration 0.3 mg/ml
- Prior to reconstitution store at +4oC.
After reconstitution store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
- 12 months from date of reconstitution.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0001525 angiogenesis
- GO:0001541 ovarian follicle development
- GO:0001556 oocyte maturation
- GO:0001666 response to hypoxia
- GO:0001890 placenta development
- GO:0001938 positive regulation of endothelial cell proliferation
- GO:0003677 DNA binding
- GO:0003779 actin binding
- GO:0005102 receptor binding
- GO:0004522 pancreatic ribonuclease activity
- GO:0005507 copper ion binding
- GO:0005605 basal lamina
- GO:0005615 extracellular space
- GO:0005730 nucleolus
- GO:0006651 diacylglycerol biosynthetic process
- GO:0007154 cell communication
- GO:0007202 activation of phospholipase C activity
- GO:0008201 heparin binding
- GO:0008219 cell death
- GO:0030041 actin filament polymerization
- GO:0009303 rRNA transcription
- GO:0009725 response to hormone stimulus
- GO:0016477 cell migration
- GO:0017148 negative regulation of translation
- GO:0019843 rRNA binding
- GO:0030426 growth cone
- GO:0032148 activation of protein kinase B activity
- GO:0032311 angiogenin-PRI complex
- GO:0032431 activation of phospholipase A2 activity
- GO:0042277 peptide binding
- GO:0042327 positive regulation of phosphorylation
- GO:0042592 homeostatic process
- GO:0043025 neuronal cell body
- GO:0048662 negative regulation of smooth muscle cell proliferation
- GO:0050714 positive regulation of protein secretion
- For research purposes only
Applications of Angiogenin antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Frozen||1/60|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||1/30|
- 1Proteinase K pretreatment for antigen retrieval is recommended for use with paraffin sections.See Marioni et al. 2011
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human tonsil
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Applications||Pack Size||List Price||Quantity|
|Human anti Mouse IgM:FITC||HCA040F||F||0.1 mg|
|Goat anti Mouse IgM:Alk. Phos.(Human Adsorbed)||STAR138A||C E P WB||1 ml|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG/A/M:Alk. Phos.||STAR87A||C E WB||1 mg|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG/A/M:HRP (Human Adsorbed)||STAR87P||E||1 mg|
Product Specific References
References for Angiogenin antibody
Marioni, G. et al. (2010) Neoangiogenesis in laryngeal carcinoma: angiogenin and CD105 expression is related to carcinoma recurrence rate and disease-free survival.
Histopathology. 57: 535-43.
Marioni, G. et al. (2013) The role of angiogenin in pT1-T2 tongue carcinoma neo-angiogenesis and cell proliferation: an exploratory study.
J Oral Pathol Med. 42: 606-11.
Marioni, G. et al. (2011) Laryngeal carcinoma prognosis after postoperative radiotherapy correlates with CD105 expression, but not with angiogenin or EGFR expression.
Eur Arch Otorhinolaryngol. 268: 1779-87.
Seilhean, D. et al. (2009) Accumulation of TDP-43 and alpha-actin in an amyotrophic lateral sclerosis patient with the K17I ANG mutation.
Acta Neuropathol. 118: 561-73.
Marioni, G. et al. (2014) A panel of biomarkers for predicting response to postoperative RT for laryngeal cancer?
Am J Otolaryngol. pii: S0196-0709(14)00137-9.
Pan, S.C. et al. (2012) Angiogenin expression in burn blister fluid: Implications for its role in burn wound neovascularization.
Wound Repair Regen. 20: 731-9.
Kirby, J. et al. (2013) Lack of unique neuropathology in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis associated with p.K54E angiogenin (ANG) mutation.
Neuropathol Appl Neurobiol. 2013 Aug;39(5): 562-71.
Marioni, G. et al. (2013) Indications for postoperative radiotherapy in laryngeal carcinoma: A panel of tumor tissue markers for predicting locoregional recurrence in surgically treated carcinoma. A pilot study.
Head Neck. 36: 1534-40.
Lovato, A. et al. (2015) A Higher Angiogenin Expression is Associated With a Nonnuclear Maspin Location in Laryngeal Carcinoma
Clinical and Experimental Otorhinolaryngology. 8 (3): 268.
Fett, J. W. et al. (1985) Isolation and characterization of angiogenin, an angiogenic protein from human carcinoma cells.
Biochemistry. 24: 5480-6.