Amyloid A antibody | SAA1
Mouse anti Human Amyloid A antibody, clone SAA1 recognizes serum amyloid A, an apolipoprotein associated with high-density lipoprotein (HDL). It is produced by the liver and secreted during the acute phase of inflammation. Amyloid A proteins are involved in several processes, including transporting cholesterol to the liver, recruiting immune cell to sites of inflammation and inducing enzymes that degrade extracellular matrix. These proteins are implicated in disease such as amyloidosis, atherosclerosis and rheumatoid arthritis. Elevated serum levels may be associated with lung cancer.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Human recombinant amyloid A, conjugated to a carrier protein.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised Balb/c mice were fused with cells of the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P02735 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- SAA1 Related reagents
- For research purposes only
Applications of Amyloid A antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)