Amylase antibody | 2D4
Mouse anti Human salivary amylase antibody recognizes human Alpha-amylase 1, also known as salivary amylase, 1,4-alpha-D-glucan glucanohydrolase 1 or Salivary alpha-amylase. Salivary amylase is a 496 amino acid ~58 kDa secreted protein and member of the glycosyl hydrolase 13 family.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 172 - 246 of human AMY1A.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- Store at -20oC only.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P04745 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- AMY1C Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0004556 alpha-amylase activity
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005975 carbohydrate metabolic process
- GO:0007586 digestion
- For research purposes only
Applications of Amylase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)