Amylase antibody | 2D4
Filter by Application:P Reset
|Mouse anti Human salivary amylase antibody recognizes human Alpha-amylase 1, also known as salivary amylase, 1,4-alpha-D-glucan glucanohydrolase 1 or Salivary alpha-amylase. Salivary amylase is a 496 amino acid ~58 kDa secreted protein and member of the glycosyl hydrolase 13 family.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 172 - 246 of human AMY1A.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
References for Amylase antibody
Jain, S. et al. (2013) Amylase α-1A (AMY1A): a novel immunohistochemical marker to differentiate chromophobe renal cell carcinoma from benign oncocytoma.
Am J Surg Pathol. 37 (12): 1824-30.
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up