Amylase antibody | 2D4
Filter by Application:P Reset
Mouse anti Human Amylase (Salivary):Preservative Free
- Product Type
- Monoclonal Antibody
|Mouse anti Human salivary amylase antibody recognizes human Alpha-amylase 1, also known as salivary amylase, 1,4-alpha-D-glucan glucanohydrolase 1 or Salivary alpha-amylase. Salivary amylase is a 496 amino acid ~58 kDa secreted protein and member of the glycosyl hydrolase 13 family.|
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A from ascites
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- None present
- Recombinant protein corresponding to aa 172 - 246 of human AMY1A.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- Ig concentration 0.5 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from BALB/c mice were fused with cells from the Sp2/0 myeloma cell line.
- For research purposes only
- 12 months from date of despatch
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody. Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin 1||0.1||10 ug/ml|
- 1This product requires antigen retrieval using heat treatment prior to staining of paraffin sections.Sodium citrate buffer pH 6.0 is recommended for this purpose.
References for Amylase antibody
Jain, S. et al. (2013) Amylase α-1A (AMY1A): a novel immunohistochemical marker to differentiate chromophobe renal cell carcinoma from benign oncocytoma.
Am J Surg Pathol. 37 (12): 1824-30.
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0004556 alpha-amylase activity
- GO:0005576 extracellular region
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0005975 carbohydrate metabolic process
- GO:0007586 digestion
If you cannot find the batch/lot you are looking for please contact our technical support team for assistance.
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up