Aly antibody | AB01/1C6
The protein encoded by this gene is a heat stable, nuclear protein and functions as a molecular chaperone. It is thought to regulate dimerization, DNA binding, and transcriptional activity of basic region-leucine zipper (bZIP) proteins (provided by RefSeq, Jul 2008).
Mouse anti Human ALY antibody detects a band of 26 kDa. The antibody has been extensively validated for western blotting using whole cell lysates.
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Mouse anti ALY antibody detects a band of approximately 26 kDa in Jurkat cell lysates
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatograpy on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- E. coli-derived recombinant human ALY (aa 1-257)
- Instructions For Use
- Please refer to the PrecisionAb western blotting protocol. For additional information on secondary antibody dilution and exposure time see product web page.
- Store undiluted at -20oC, avoiding repeated freeze thaw cycles
- As supplied, 12 months from date of despatch
- Q86V81 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- THOC4 Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0000166 nucleotide binding
- GO:0005515 protein binding
- GO:0000346 transcription export complex
- GO:0000398 nuclear mRNA splicing, via spliceosome
- GO:0003723 RNA binding
- GO:0005829 cytosol
- GO:0005681 spliceosomal complex
- GO:0006369 termination of RNA polymerase II transcription
- GO:0016607 nuclear speck
- GO:0031124 mRNA 3'-end processing
- GO:0046784 intronless viral mRNA export from host nucleus
- PrecisionAb™ is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories
- For research purposes only
Applications of Aly antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
PrecisionAb antibodies have been extensively validated for the western blot application. The antibody has been validated at the suggested dilution. Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Further optimization may be required dependant on sample type.
Secondary Antibodies Available
|Description||Product Code||Pack Size||Applications||List Price||Quantity|
|Goat anti Mouse IgG (H/L):HRP||STAR207P||2 ml||WB|
Western Blotting without Trial and Error: Use PrecisionAb™ Antibodies
Watch how PrecisionAb Validated Western Blotting Antibodies are defining a new standard of quality that you can trust to deliver superior results and reproducibility in western blotting.