Alpha Fetoprotein antibody | MBS-12
Mouse anti Human alpha fetoprotein antibody, clone MBS-12 recognizes human alpha-fetoprotein (AGFP), also known as alpha-1-fetoprotein or alpha-fetoglobulin. AFP is a609 amino acid ~70kDa plasma protein. AFP an important oncodevelopmental gene product, also expressed in adults during liver regeneration and hepatocarcinogenesis (Jalanko et al. 1979).
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein A
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Alpha-fetoprotein (AFP).
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0 mg/ml
- Fusion Partners
- Spleen cells from immunised BALB/c mice were fused with cells of the NS1 myeloma cell line.
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P02771 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- AFP Related reagents
- GO Terms
- GO:0046872 metal ion binding
- GO:0006810 transport
- For research purposes only
Applications of Alpha Fetoprotein antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
Copyright © 2018 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)