Alpha B Crystallin antibody | CPTC16
Filter by Application:WB Reset
- Target Species
- Western Blotting
- Anti alpha B crystallin detects a band of approximately 22 kDa in HeLa cell lysates.
- Species Cross-Reactivity
Target Species Cross Reactivity Mouse Rat
- N.B. Antibody reactivity and working conditions may vary between species.
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Mouse monoclonal antibody purified by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline.
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3).
- Recombinant protein of human alpha B crystallin
- For research purposes only.
- 12 months from date of despatch.
- PrecisionAb is a trademark of Bio-Rad Laboratories.
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
- Entrez Gene
- GO Terms
- GO:0051082 unfolded protein binding
- GO:0006457 protein folding
- GO:0006936 muscle contraction
- GO:0005212 structural constituent of eye lens
- GO:0005634 nucleus
- GO:0006916 anti-apoptosis
- GO:0009408 response to heat
- GO:0032387 negative regulation of intracellular transport
- GO:0042803 protein homodimerization activity
- View More GO Terms
- GO:0051260 protein homooligomerization
Please Note: All Products are "FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES ONLY"View all Anti-Human Products
Always be the first to know.
When we launch new products and resources to help you achieve more in the lab.Yes, sign me up