Alkaline Phosphatase antibody | KF44 (BGN/03/66)
Mouse anti Human Alkaline Phosphatase antibody, clone KF44 recognizes bone and liver alkaline phosphatase, a hydrolase enzyme responsible for dephosphorylation of many types of molecules.
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Human bone alkaline phosphatase.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- Shelf Life
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P05186 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ALPL Related reagents
- For research purposes only
Applications of Alkaline Phosphatase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|
|Immunohistology - Paraffin||1/25||1/100|
Where this product has not been tested for use in a particular technique this does not necessarily exclude its use in such procedures. Suggested working dilutions are given as a guide only. It is recommended that the user titrates the product for use in their own system using the appropriate negative/positive controls.
- Histology Positive Control Tissue
- Human Liver
Copyright © 2019 Bio-Rad Antibodies (formerly AbD Serotec)