Alkaline Phosphatase antibody | BGN/03/66KF42 (KF42)
Bone Alkaline Phosphatase 65%
Liver Alkaline Phosphatase 100%
Prostatic Acid Phosphatase <0.1%
Intestinal Alkaline Phosphatase <0.1%
- Target Species
- Product Form
- Purified IgG - liquid
- Purified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G
- Buffer Solution
- Phosphate buffered saline
- Preservative Stabilisers
- 0.09% Sodium Azide (NaN3)
- Carrier Free
- Human bone alkaline phosphatase.
- Approx. Protein Concentrations
- IgG concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Store at +4oC or at -20oC if preferred.
Storage in frost-free freezers is not recommended.
This product should be stored undiluted.
Avoid repeated freezing and thawing as this may denature the antibody.
Should this product contain a precipitate we recommend microcentrifugation before use.
- 18 months from date of despatch.
- P05186 Related reagents
- Entrez Gene
- ALPL Related reagents
- For research purposes only
Applications of Alkaline Phosphatase antibody
|Application Name||Verified||Min Dilution||Max Dilution|